“Hello, I read an article that said UFUSoft software could convert the h.265 files from the new Samsung NX1 camera to h.264, can you show the detail H.265 to H.264 conversion steps with me? Thank you!”
“Hi there, I was wondering if any of UFUSoft products support conversation from Samsung’s NX1 H.265 codec to High Quality H.264 codec? I want to convert H.265 files to H.264 MP4 format, but I don’t know which software can do this, can you help? Many thanks!”
HEVC/H.265, short for High Efficiency Video Coding, is a new standard for video compression developed by the ISO and ITU-T. The first version of the standard was completed and published in January 2013. HEVC is said to double the data compression ratio compared to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC at the same level of video quality. It can alternatively be used to provide substantially improved video quality at the same bit rate. It can support 8K UHD and resolutions up to 8192×4320. Like H.264 and MPEG-2, HEVC uses three frame types, I-, B- and P-frames within a group of pictures, incorporating elements of both inter-frame and intraframe.
H.265 codec is very hot in recent years, more and more users like converting videos to H.265 codec for watching, and there are many cameras can record videos in H.265 codec, such as Samsung NX1 camera. If you have some HEVC files stored on your Windows or Mac PC, you will wonder how to play them with Windows Media Player, QuickTime, VLC, or Real Player? Download UFUSoft HD Video Converter (for Mac), which supports import HEVC/H.265 files and convert to the video format that you need, such as AVI, WMV, RMVB, MOV, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, VOB, etc. You can also convert HEVC/H.265 files to specific video format for using in video editing software like Windows Live Movie Maker, Apple iMovie, Final Cut Pro, FCE, iPhoto, Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. Or convert HEVC files to MP4 for playing on portable devices like smartphones and tablets (iPhone, iPad, Sony Xperia, Galaxy S6/S5/S3/Note 3, etc.
Steps to use UFUSoft HEVC/H.265 Converter Mac and Windows
1. Please download UFUSoft HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows from product page, launch it as the best HEVC/H.265 Converter for Mac and Windows, you will see the main interface.
2. Click add files button on the top left corner to load the videos that you want to convert, you can load H.265 videos, or add videos like MKV, AVI, MOV, H.264 MP4, WMV, MPG, M4V, etc.
3. Please choose output format you need, there are rich output formats that you can choose, for example you can convert HEVC/H.265 to H.264 MP4, convert HEVC/H.265 to MOV, convert HEVC/H.265 to AVI, or convert HD videos to H.265 MP4/MKV, etc. please choose according to your need.
4. Before HEVC/H.265 conversion starts, you can click settings button on the main interface to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or others, if you don’t need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start HEVC/H.265 video conversion process.
This best HEVC/H.265 converter will help you to convert videos with high quality with fast speed, this HEVC/H.265 video converter adapted AMD APP and NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology, so it will save much conversion time for you. Now please take a free try on H.265 Converter Mac and Windows, it won’t let you down.