As the number of Windows users grows, more and more users prefer to make better use of their Windows tablet like playing their beloved Blu-ray and DVD movies on it. So wonderful thing, isn’t it? Suppose that you have one of the popular Windows tablets like ASUS Transformer Book T100, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Dell Inspiron 11 3000 (2014), Lenovo Miix 2 (8 inch), Dell Venue 11 Pro, HP Spectre 13 X2, Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga, etc. in hand, in this article, I did want to share the tips and tricks with all of you how to copy your Blu-ray and DVD onto these Windows tablets for playing.
As for me, getting blurays (let alone 3d ones) and dvd to work on a computer is prohibitively difficult to get working for the time being. The only option for many of us is to use third party software to rip Blu-ray/DVD to supported video format and then transfer to Windows tablet for playback. You may first have HandBrake in mind, however, HandBrake is not working on Windows perfectly, and Disney and many other encrypted DVDs such as Iron Man 3 and Monsters University fail to be ripped by HandBrake on Windows 8.1. As an alternative, UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper is rating in the first place as a perfect program and makes a nice picture.
Overall, it is easy to use and helps you fast rip and convert (3D)Blu-ray, DVD to a Windows 8/8.1/10 tablet playable format MP4 with perfect audio and video sync keeping HD quality. Besides, it can rip BD/DVD to a wide range of formats, like WMV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, FLV and so on. The equivalent mac version is Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. Download the program and start conversion.
How to convert Blu-ray/DVD to Windows tablet best format?
Below are easy steps that you can follow to use this Windows tablet Blu-ray player/Blu-ray Ripper, just follow them.
1. Free download UFUSoft Blu-ray ripper for Windows tablet, install this program on your PC or Mac, please make sure you have connected a Blu-ray drive to the computer that you want to run the software.
2. Launch the program, you will see its brief main interface. Please click load disc button to import your Blu-ray, DVD or HD videos, disc/ISO/Folder are all supported.
3. Choose output format. We recommend you to choose MP4 format for playing on Windows 8/8.1/10 tablet, because it is compatible format for portable devices.
4. Click settings button to adjust the output parameters, this step is optional.
5. Click convert button to start the Blu-ray/DVD to Windows Tablet conversion.
This Windows tablet Blu-ray ripper has equipped with NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it can rip Blu-ray/DVD at fast speed, much time is saved for you. When the Blu-ray to Windows tablet conversion is finished, you can transfer converted Blu-ray videos to Windows tablet and play Blu-ray on Windows 8/8.1/10 tablet freely.